Create your own backyard in-ground pond, complete with fountain. You get everything you need to set up your own 4ft. x 6ft. x 18in.D pond (except rocks and fish).U.S.A. Dimensions L x W x H (ft., in.): 4 x 6 x 18D, Material: 8 x 10 nontoxic polyethylene liner
- 8ft. x 10ft. nontoxic, polyethylene liner for a x 6ft. x 18in.D pond
- Fish-safe, energy-efficient pump and tubing to aerate water and keep fish and plants healthy
- Clog-resistant, adjustable fountainheads that spray two patterns: fleur de lis and dome
- Starter water treatment and conditioner for proper water balance
Creating a water feature in your backyard:#pond #water #backyard http://factoidz.com/planning-and-installing-a-backyard-water-garden/ - by alps7894 (Ron Warner)
- Q&A: How to make my backyard pond clear?
- Q&A: How deep should my pond be in order to keep koi alive in the winter?
- Get backyard pond Atlanta and backyard water feature Marietta
- how deep should a standard koi pond be?
- Clear Pond 3-Tier Corner Deck Pond