How to build backyard pond waterfall?
I have a rather small pond about 4 by 6 feet. Please tell me how to build a really nice waterfall with instructions and things im going to need. Thanks so much for the help.
Answer by llittle mama
Go to the library and look at some books on the subject.
Ask for help at the reference desk.Ususally all you will need is a small pump and ciculate the water. Build up some rocks higher than the pond and run your pump hose up to the rocks. My cousin made one with an old time water wheel for his tiny pond which has koi in it, he just hooked the pump hosse to the top of the wheel to turn the paddle . and the water runs down it.
Give your answer to this question below!
Savio 22" Waterfall Filter for pond/water garden/koi.
End Date: Sunday Dec-08-2013 16:06:04 PST
Buy It Now for only: US $504.90
Buy it now | Add to watch list
- How to make a backyard pond waterfall weir / spillway for less than $20
- How To Build Your Own Natural Waterfall.
- How To Build A Pondless® Waterfall Water Feature
- Why your backyard pond may need a pond pump
- 11 Tips Before Building a Backyard Water Garden or Backyard Pond