Tropical plant with lemon scented foliage. Covered in bright blue flowers all summer. Trailing habit accents container gardens, softens waterfall and ponds edge. Hardy to zone 9. Plant in full sun or part shade. Submerge up to 1 inch over top of pot.
- Lemon scented foliage
- Small green leaves covered with bright blue flowers
- Trailing habit softens pond and waterfall edges.
- Use Lemon Bacopa to create cascading effect in container gardens.
- Continuous bloom all summer long, need to also include documentation, regulartory paperwork for interstate commerce, transportation documents to state release.
Twitter on Pond Plants
Grade 'A' Koi only "2.99
- Water Feature Plants: How To Choose Plants For Your Outdoor Water Features
- Backyard pond plants suitable for a winter climate?
- Is there really any need to water gardens in Surrey?
- Q&A: Water Gardens?
- Q&A: Anyone know of any great specials on Busch Gardens and Water Country USA?