I bought a pond kit , any ideas how to make it look good or professional looking?
I bought the kit with everything included, however I did not like the way the black plastic insert looked so I took it out and lined it with other liner. I just want it to look more professional looking. And I also have eiver rock to line it with so any help would be appreciated.
Answer by xlhdrider
home depot sell how to books they have some good ideas
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Ideas for the garden to look good?
- Q&A: Pond or Fountain ideas?
- What features shall i look in a good water purifier? Do some Water Purifiers make water unhealthy?
- diy 1 submersible/sump pump fish pond mega oxygen,aeration,circulation (how to make)
- How to make a backyard pond waterfall weir / spillway for less than $20