Solar Fountain Pump
Let the sun power your garden or pond fountain...no need for extension cords!
If you want to add a fountain to your bird bath or pond, or switch from your existing electric pump, don't call an electrician. These powerful, compact, solar-powered pumps are easy to set up yourself. Both feature a separate solar panel that you stake into the ground where sunlight is most accessible; angle can be adjusted for optimum exposure. 10 feet long cord and three spray nozzles included.
- No electricity needed just the sun
- 1W solar panel
- Water lift height: 18 inches
- Water flow capacity: 210 L / h
- Cable length: 10 feet
New post: Creation of water feature i http://www.slrcameraprices.com/gardenwaterfeature/article/creation-of-water-feature-in-the-landscape/ - by mrmetee (neon cloud)
Hey, our new apartment has a water feature... or a waterfall... okay, it's just a big leak from the apartment above. :-( - by kangayayaroo (kangayayaroo)
- DIY Solar powered water feature
- Sunterra 137016 Extra Large Fountain Pump, 320 GPH, Black
- How To Build A Water Garden Fountain Yourself
- External water feature getting lekage problem when we did proper waterproof?
- STI Smart Solar Terracotta Cascade