Koi Fish Pond
Koi Fish Pond, Kranji Countryside, Singapore
Japanese koi have been popular because of these reasons:
1. They're very beautiful, as well as a sturdy with an ability to survive even in freezing conditions.
2. They're suited to large ponds and can grow to over 1-2 feet in length, and this provides the rare pleasure to watch fish swim and prosper in a large outdoor or indoor ponds in a more natural environment.
3. You’ll eventually be able to hand feed your koi when they gain your confidence, and this is a way that we humans really start to bond with our koi, and vice versa.
4. Some koi are worth thousands of dollars, and are a thriving industry for koi breeders.
5. They are believed to bring good fung shui, or luck, in Chinese culture.
Image by Eustaquio Santimano
HIGH FIVES: The Lucky Ones on dressing Saint Alvia in drag, golden bidets, and koi ponds http://bit.ly/fP0buA - by AUXTV (AUX TV)
New: Koi Carp Ponds - Essential Guide to Getting Started Part 1 http://bit.ly/hRBSGO - by allthepumps (allthepumps)
Waterfalls and Ponds - I would like to build a koi fish pond in my ... http://bit.ly/gJRQU0 - by atlantalawncare (Arbor & Turf )
Expert Koi Pond Construction and Koi Fish Care Guide: Build beautiful Koi Fish Ponds with this Inspiring, Easy t... http://bit.ly/g6umIx - by dogcatcare (dogcat)
- Expert Koi Pond Construction And Koi Fish Care Guide.
- Koi Fish Care And Creating A Beautiful Koi Pond – Secrets Revealed!!
- Garden Fish Pond – Building and Proper Care For Your Fish Pond
- How to build a fish pond
- How I built my Fish Pond or How to Build a Fish Pond