Protecting water feature power cord in garden?
I have installed a water feature in my garden and am using an electric pump. I need the cord to go into the house and do not have a plug they need to put into a normal electrical outlet.
I have seen people use thin white tubes to protect the cord but I wouldn't be able to get the plug through the pipe. I suspect that people using these pipes have their cords directly connected to the electricity grid (not going to a power normal outlet).
What should I do?
Answer by winkie 692
You need an outdoor waterproof socket installed by an electrician.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- How To Choose A Water Feature
- How do you make a home-made water feature?
- Anyone know how to make a water feature out of a douche bag?
- Water Features Create Drama in Your Garden
- Q&A: How do you drill a hole in a rock for a water feature?