I have a series of 3 small fish ponds, i put goldfish "feederfish" in them every spring and then catch the survivors and bring them inside for the winter.
Can i add frogs (tadpoles) to the ponds or will they eat the fish?
Answer by monty069
the frogs would love a new Safe home we have a water garden and one day they just showed up -- if you need any help on your water garden we are here to help--my sister and I have started a help program with pictures and everything--we also can help with Pumps/Filters/water falls/Flat rock/ how to catch and keep your pond under Your Control---
------------------------Have Fun Monty 7 Terre
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- What is a good web site for building water gardens and water falls???
- Oxfordshire Gardening Services Company Designs Formal Gardens, Child Friendly Gardens and Low Maintenance Gardens to the Highest Standards
- What are some famous French gardens that utilize water features within their gardens?
- Ponds and Water Gardens For Kids
- Is there really any need to water gardens in Surrey?