What is the best way to remove a water feature from a yard?
We have a water feature in our yard that was installed by the property's previous owners. It consists of a 10x10ft plastic lined pond that is about 1 foot deep, plus a 2.5 foot deep hard plastic shell in the center with a fountain in it. We can't maintain the feature, and are afraid it will become a major algae and mosquito liability. What is the best way to remove the water feature? Should we just fill in the whole area with soil and let the water evaporate from the resulting mud?
Answer by thegubmint
Get a cheap pump to drain it, jerk out the plastic stuff, and fill it in with dirt. I wouldn't leave the pond in the ground unless you think you might want to revive it some day.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!MULTIPLE MANICS VHS JOHN WATERS 2ND FEATURE FILM DIVINE, COOKIE, EDITH MASSEY
End Date: Tuesday Mar-11-2014 23:58:42 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $99.99
Buy it now | Add to watch list
- Outdoor Water Features: 16 Easy-to-Build Projects For Your Yard and Garden
- How do you make a home-made water feature?
- How To Choose A Water Feature
- Q&A: How do you drill a hole in a rock for a water feature?
- Water Feature Plants: How To Choose Plants For Your Outdoor Water Features