What kind of lights would be best for a patio umbrella-electric, battery, or solar?
I would love to have one of those patio umbrellas with lights running along the inside ribs. Am not enthused about running an electric cord but wonder how long the batteries would last on a battery operated umbrella. Or would an umbrella with solar operated lights be satisfactory.
Answer by Holdon
go electric. solar too dim, batteries don't last. I found a good kit that ties to the ribs.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Deluxe Natural 10′ Offset Patio Umbrella Off Set Outdoor Market Umbrella
- Q&A: How can I jeri-rig a patio umbrella to mount to the top of a basketball pole?
- Where can i get an electric patio heater?
- Patio Lights — The New In Thing
- Patio Umbrella – PatioShoppers TV